Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Final WIDTW

I used the T that we used to hold the drywall for the ceiling up and lifted a couple of old cabinets up against the wall in the furnace room while I quickly put in a screw. Then I mounted them more firmly and put all the building tools and materials from the hall into the two cupboards

I reorganized everything in that room so that the cat boxes weren't right next to the furnace cold air intake, and put a Febreeze dispenser there instead. Much better upstairs!

So all I have left to do is clean out the exercise room. Whew!!

2 comments:

Liv said...

WOW. I wish I was there to take you out to dinner! You deserve it! I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself, but I imagine you are exhausted this week. That's a lot of work!

Sus Mettler said...

I'm impressed those shelves are level...